No More Unwanted Hair!
Say goodbye to shaving, waxing, and expensive IPL clinic treatments FOREVER with the Painless IPL Laser Hair Removal .This Scientifically-Proven, Safe And Effective Hair Removal Method Has Been Subject To Over 15 Years Of Clinical Testing, The Pro Laser Hair Remover Uses Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) Technology To Safely And Efficiently Target Hairs Right At The Root –Quickly Removing Them And Helping To Prevent Regrowth. First Use Fortnightly To Enjoy Silky, Fuzz-Free Skin Every Day And To Prevent Future Hair Re-Growth. Then Simply Repeat The Process Every Four To Six Weeks, Any Hair Will Gradually Become Finer With Less And Less Hair Regrowth.It’s the at-home solution for beautifully-smooth results, without the need for expensive or painful in-salon treatments.
- Comes with 5 light levels – Choices of 5 settings, including a simple-to-use ‘flash and glide’ mode.
- Uses the latest IPL technology clinically proven for safe and effective use amongst dermatologists
- 100% pain-free – gentle on the skin
- Time-saving and cost-effective
- Easy to use and operate
- No batteries or charging required
- Suitable for most areas of the body – Including underarms, legs, thighs, bikini line, face, neck, shoulders, and back.
- Suitable for both women and men
- Safe for all types of skin
- Effortlessly eliminate unwanted hair at home with the hair remover.
Item Type: Epilator
Use: Body,Underarm,legs, thighs, bikini line, face, neck, shoulders, and back.
Model Number: Epilator
Power Type: Electric
Product size: approx.135*55*40mm/5.31*2.16*1.57”
Number of irradiations: 300,000 / 100,000 flash (energy decreases after 300,000/100,000)
Body Hair Removal: IPL hair removal
light epilator: lazer epilasyon
Flash duration: 500-800 microseconds
1 x IPL Laser Hair Removal
1 x Plug
1 x User Manual
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How it works:
The Hair Remover uses laser technology that emits rapid light pulses. The pulse works under the skin’s surface to target hairs at the root to inhibit their growth.
What Does IPL Stand For?
IPL stands for intense pulsed light. It’s a type of light therapy used to treat wrinkles, spots, and unwanted hair.
IPL VS. Laser
IPL is similar to laser treatment. However, a laser focuses just one wavelength of light at your skin, while IPL releases the light of many different wavelengths, like a photo flash. The light from IPL is more scattered and less focused than a laser.